This is an all-mail election. If you have not received your ballot by Friday, October 20th, call the County Elections Administrator at 406-258-4751
If you would like to schedule a ballot pick-up or have any questions about voting, please call 406-546-9177
If I forget to vote early, how do I vote on Election Day, November 7th?
- If you didn’t receive or lost your ballot, you can get a new one and vote at the Missoula County Fairgrounds from 7am-8pm.
- If you have your ballot, it can be dropped off from 7am-8pm at any of the following locations:
- Missoula County Courthouse
- Cold Springs Elementary School-2625 Briggs Street
- Paxson Elementary School-101 Evans Avenue
- Franklin Elementary School-1901 S 10th St West
- Lowell Elementary School-1200 Sherwood
- Rattlesnake School-1220 Pineview Drive
- University Center-32 Campus Drive
- Missoula City Fire Station #4-3011 Latimer
- Lewis & Clark Elementary School-2901 Park Street
How do I drop-off my ballot?
- You can drop off your completed ballot (sealed in the blue secrecy envelope and signed white envelope) at the Missoula County Fairgrounds 24/7 between now and 8PM on November 7th. (Use the South Avenue Entrance.)
- There is also a drop box at the Missoula County Courthouse that is accessible 24/7 on Woody Street.
Can someone pick up my ballot?
- It is legal to ask someone to turn in your ballot for you. If you’d like us to collect and return your ballot, please call 406-546-9177.
How do I get my ballot?
- Look for your ballot in the mail on October 19th. If you do not receive it by October 20th, call 406-258-4751
How do I mail in my ballot?
- After you have completely filled out your ballot, seal it inside the blue secrecy envelope. Making sure to sign the back of the white envelope, seal it, place one stamp on the front and drop in the mail NO LATER THAN HALLOWEEN.